Martyr or Maniac? Georgia Tech Edition.

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
My parents live in a really nice (tree filled) non-hoa neighborhood. The house down the street was an eyesore, so somebody bought it and flipped it for a profit. Capatalism has a beautiful way of fixing the ills (even small ones) in society.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
It’s a lot nicer not being in an HOA having recently relocated to a non-HOA area.

That being said you either need to be far enough away from your neighbors where it doesn’t matter or move to an area where the $$ keeps the rotting winnebago/eyesore no longer seaworthy boat/ yard full of broken down truck and car *******s away.

Wait what? You actually found....paradise?

Where ya at? I have a almost broke down truck and need somewhere to haul my almost seaworthy boat and rotting Winnebago to. I’ve totally run out of space here and I am looking for greener pastures.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Only cut your grass when you get a warning.

Throw late night parties. Leaving beer cans in the yard a couple days.

Put out an Open House sign and invite over friends who will visit as "buyers" playing loud obnoxious music from open car windows.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Wait what? You actually found....paradise?

Where ya at? I have a almost broke down truck and need somewhere to haul my almost seaworthy boat and rotting Winnebago to. I’ve totally run out of space here and I am looking for greener pastures.
You must live too close to your neighbors or you have a boatload of crap.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Won my appeal of the mailbox flag color. Yellow it is. No red (and black).

... did you ever know that you're my heeeerooooo ..... and everything I would like tooo beeeeee ...

Seriously, you better walk into the next HOA meeting like ...

ido.gif

... rip your shirt off, then walk out ... or just sit there. Them f*ckers know not to F with you now.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Congrats, Cuse.

Now at every HOA meeting, take a replica of your mailbox flag and raise it every time you have a question. Better yet, raise it the whole time you're at an HOA meeting. Even better if you position yourself front and center at meetings. Remind the board of their petty attempt at keeping you down by being even more petty yourself!