Mark Fox and GT

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just in case you woke up this morning and wanted to read some lies ...

None of those statements are true. None.

I could have been named a coach at UGA and Dan McDonald would have touted me as a great hire. He has some "in's" but he's such a homer for UGA that it is blinding.

If he's talking about a school other than UGA or GT, I find him more credible. Otherwise, I take what he says with a grain of salt.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I could have been named a coach at UGA and Dan McDonald would have touted me as a great hire. He has some "in's" but he's such a homer for UGA that it is blinding.

If he's talking about a school other than UGA or GT, I find him more credible. Otherwise, I take what he says with a grain of salt.

He would've touted UGA hiring a dead guy. If you think about it, in Dollar and Scott, they kinda did hire dead guys. :D

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer

We’ve had our disagreements but this post is 100% accurate. Huge Uga homer who is still pissed Tadric chose GT.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We’ve had our disagreements but this post is 100% accurate. Huge Uga homer who is still pissed Tadric chose GT.

I thought it would be love (of GT) to bring you two together. Turns out it took hate (of uGA) all along. This is beautiful. Anybody else getting a little misty-eyed? Must be dusty out here. :cry:

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I thought it would be love (of GT) to bring you two together. Turns out it took hate (of uGA) all along. This is beautiful. Anybody else getting a little misty-eyed? Must be dusty out here. :cry:

KG, that's funny!

Honestly, I got no problems with BDB, when he's not disparaging DLab! (JK).

Seriously.. I'm not one to hold grudges - life is too short for type of stuff.