Marcus Marshall

GSOJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Agree. I think the history with his brother (#1 RB in high school) at UGA had a lot to do with his (family's) decision, where NFL prospects were probably the primary consideration.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Anyone upset or bitter about him leaving needs to remember that even though he had already made the decision to transfer, he played his butt off in our 2016 UGA win. There is no reason to talk smack about him. He gave us two good years and did everything asked of him.

GSOJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone upset or bitter about him leaving needs to remember that even though he had already made the decision to transfer, he played his butt off in our 2016 UGA win. There is no reason to talk smack about him. He gave us two good years and did everything asked of him.
Some of us are disappointed that one of our better players chose to leave, but I'm not seeing much upset or bitter or talking smack here. My interest is simply in how's he doing in a more conventional offense than ours - NOT looking for him to fail.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
It's all speculation. If someone is close to the family, say so and post the truth here. IIRC, his parting message was a positive one wishing us the best. Let's do the same for him.
This. Posters spouting off like they know the kid personally when they're just guessing. Smh.

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
Some of us act like the jilted girlfriend... Took a while for some of us to let go of the Brendan Douglas thing - got dumped by the ugly chick, and now we're dating half of the cheerleaders...