Malik Rivera (positive post)

LibertyTurns

Banned
Location and job will play into it as well. If you are writing programs that manage a portfolio on Wall Street, you might be getting around 200k and then bonus based on portfolio performance.

If you work as a business analyst for a big company, 100-150k with whatever options they provide.

Certainly, the closer to the money you are, the larger your earning potential will be.
You’re right about the location driving salary, etc. Didn’t think about that. Not sure that even though Rivera’s a rocket scientist he’ll pull $200k+ to start. Now 2-3 yrs out I could see him pulling down that much. Certainly he has an extremely bright future. A lot of things need to go right for him to bank good coin including somehow preventing the newly elected imbeciles from destroying economic growth. There’s extreme fear in the markets right now that such a scenario may play out and it probably has better than odds chance of happening.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Honestly I hope this man gets the job he deserves in his field. But if he doesn't it be stupid for him not to be a coach.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Honestly I hope this man gets the job he deserves in his field. But if he doesn't it be stupid for him not to be a coach.

Rivera is gonna have a bright future no matter what field he gets into. Seems like one of those guys where the world is literally his oyster.