Major Rule Changes after FBI Stuff

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
So, these certified agents are going to be courting these kids and buying them meals and stuff. I know the agents only have the kids' well being at heart, but someone will have to pay for some of this. And the shoe companies are just sitting in the stands, minding their own business, hoping someone will buy their shoes. Yeah, this will be huge improvement.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
So, these certified agents are going to be courting these kids and buying them meals and stuff. I know the agents only have the kids' well being at heart, but someone will have to pay for some of this. And the shoe companies are just sitting in the stands, minding their own business, hoping someone will buy their shoes. Yeah, this will be huge improvement.

Yeah, the more I read this the more it seem clear this was just another ham-fisted bumfungling by the uNCAA. Why am I not surprised?

Understanding the fact that no one outside the uNCAA offices agree to or knew anything about it just makes it hilarious.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Basically addresses zero items that led to the fbi investigation.

Headline grabbing nonsense that solves nothing and opens up more avenues to cheating more than anything