M Jordan TD

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
There is so much that is funny about this. First of all, in the post game press conference when asked about his run, all MJ said was something to the effect of "they took the BB so I kept and looked for my next option, then I saw an opening so I took off". He made no mention of the manpower shortage. Well, his job as a QB is to count heads and check to the proper side. Makes me wonder. How could he have not known there were no safeties lined up against him?

Now, ask yourself this, if Paul Johnson had Curtis Johnson's record and let a play be run against his defense with 9 on the field despite having a TO left to take, what would the reaction of this board be? It is hard for me to imagine that guy keeping his job much longer. There was some really sloppy stuff, especially in the special teams, going on. There is no way this football loving fanbase would tolerate that. I haven't checked but I would guess comb-over nation is in melt down mode.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
There is so much that is funny about this. First of all, in the post game press conference when asked about his run, all MJ said was something to the effect of "they took the BB so I kept and looked for my next option, then I saw an opening so I took off". He made no mention of the manpower shortage. Well, his job as a QB is to count heads and check to the proper side. Makes me wonder. How could he have not known there were no safeties lined up against him?

Now, ask yourself this, if Paul Johnson had Curtis Johnson's record and let a play be run against his defense with 9 on the field despite having a TO left to take, what would the reaction of this board be? It is hard for me to imagine that guy keeping his job much longer. There was some really sloppy stuff, especially in the special teams, going on. There is no way this football loving fanbase would tolerate that. I haven't checked but I would guess comb-over nation is in melt down mode.

I think I'd be embarrassed if GT fans melted down over 1 play in a 65-10 loss.