M Jordan TD

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
The good takeout from the game is Jordan's performance. I feel a lot better. The bad takeout is the awful, traffic cop tackling. I was really surprised by that.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Just a little trivia note..but Matthew Jordan joined the club with Taylor Bennett in completing his 1st pass for a TD today. TB accomplished it with a pass to Calvin J against UConn, I believe.

Great team win!
2nd Throw* that one pitch counted as a pass I believe.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
MJ's good enough athlete that the staff made it a point to find a way to et him on the field before the injury to TB. That says a lot about his desire to play and help the TEAM even if not in his preferred position.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not trying to state anything other.. MJ did a good job. I just got home and saw some missing people on the re-watch.

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
The good takeout from the game is Jordan's performance. I feel a lot better. The bad takeout is the awful, traffic cop tackling. I was really surprised by that.

Gotta agree with these. I was worried about Jordan given the move to A-back, but I thought he looked very athletic and made some good decisions. I hope the coaches feel the same way.