Lucas Johnson Entering Transfer Portal

Milwaukee

Banned
35yd TD scamper for Lucas. Danielson and Nessler really talking him up. As a side note my adopted conference is MW so I follow all these teams extremely closely. Their local fanbase there in SanDiego talk about him like he was the Cam Newton of HS football in that area and they’re thrilled he came home.

Edit: exhibit A

35yd TD scamper for Lucas. Danielson and Nessler really talking him up. As a side note my adopted conference is MW so I follow all these teams extremely closely. Their local fanbase there in SanDiego talk about him like he was the Cam Newton of HS football in that area and they’re thrilled he came home.

Edit: exhibit A

That just means that Cali HS FB has really fallen off since the Days Reggie Bush & Company

Those SD Area folks that are wowed by Lucas would be stunned to see HS FB Played in the Metro Atl Area

They were talking about Lucas's shoulder issues, that hit vs Pitt sent him straight to the G5 Level, when it happened I could instantly see he was concussed & woozy

Good for him, he got a GT Degree and now gets to play in front of Family & Friends

If the previous HC was a genius, why couldn't he adjust the Offense to take advantage of what we are seeing from Lucas today?

Is that a Brady Hoke sighting, good for him, looks like he's lost abt 100lbs

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
That just means that Cali HS FB has really fallen off since the Days Reggie Bush & Company

Those SD Area folks that are wowed by Lucas would be stunned to see HS FB Played in the Metro Atl Area

They were talking about Lucas's shoulder issues, that hit vs Pitt sent him straight to the G5 Level, when it happened I could instantly see he was concussed & woozy

Good for him, he got a GT Degree and now gets to play in front of Family & Friends

If the previous HC was a genius, why couldn't he adjust the Offense to take advantage of what we are seeing from Lucas today?

Is that a Brady Hoke sighting, good for him, looks like he's lost abt 100lbs

You‘re obnoxious dude. Johnson was a beast at Mt Carmel. The stats are irrefutable.

You‘re obnoxious dude. Johnson was a beast at Mt Carmel. The stats are irrefutable.
Your beast fumbled inside the Pitt 5 vs Pitt and cost us that Game, like Dodd said, better to have died as a Boy than fumble the football

Obnoxious?

We haven't had any GT FB in weeks, what ---can't talk a little trash in a lost season?

Why so uptight?

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Your beast fumbled inside the Pitt 5 vs Pitt and cost us that Game, like Dodd said, better to have died as a Boy than fumble the football

Obnoxious?

We haven't had any GT FB in weeks, what ---can't talk a little trash in a lost season?

Why so uptight?

Yea he fumbled after getting the crap knocked out of him. I was there watching it. So what??? I said he was a beast in hs if you used reading comprehension. You seem to literally think you have to take a dig at every little thing that doesn't tie to Collins. Yea, as stated, quite obnoxious and kinda weird as well.

GTFLETCH

Banned
WOW Lucas threw the ball away on 4th down.... crazy he mis-read a blitz and got antsy total loss of situational awareness...bummer...I hate it for Lucas

Milwaukee

Banned
Nevada survives, but SDSU finally have their qb. Lucas made 2 bad plays on 3rd and 4th down going for the win but he’s 100x better than their other qbs. Nevada was my dark horse for the league this year, they have one of the best QB/WR duos in the nation.
Helluva game. Can’t wait for Boise/Hawaii at 9pm, the MW has 6 really good teams this season.

Deleted member 2897

Nevada survives, but SDSU finally have their qb. Lucas made 2 bad plays on 3rd and 4th down going for the win but he’s 100x better than their other qbs. Nevada was my dark horse for the league this year, they have one of the best QB/WR duos in the nation.
Helluva game. Can’t wait for Boise/Hawaii at 9pm, the MW has 6 really good teams this season.

I stumbled across the game in the second half. Either had Nevada made adjustments, or LJ was feeling those cramps, because he didn’t look good when I saw him.