Loyola Chicago (8) vs. Georgia Tech (9), Friday, 4pm ET, TBS

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
VPI fans already rationalizing with how much better they’ll be next year. Pretty sure they just hit their ceiling as a program. Not likely to get to skip the top half of their conference schedule again any time soon.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Slid to 4:15

season 2 time GIF by American Gods

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Chuck just declared Cameron Krutwig is his favorite player.

Use that info as you see fit.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
We may win today, and we may lose, but at least our mascot isn’t a bulldog.

Have you kicked your dog today? At the very least abuse any UGA employee that you supervise.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I have turned off the data on my phone so I could not hear about or see the result, then turned on my DVR when I got the chance. I know it's not quite the same, but once the game starts (on my TV) it doesn't lessen the tension one bit. The game might as well be live.
This is what I’m doing. Have an appointment from 5-8. Was hoping to watch about 15 minutes before I headed to work but that delay got me. Can’t decide if I want to try and watch from my phone.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
VPI fans already rationalizing with how much better they’ll be next year. Pretty sure they just hit their ceiling as a program. Not likely to get to skip the top half of their conference schedule again any time soon.

I believe they will be much better next year. Now whether that translates to a similar finish in the standings remains to be seen. As much hell as I give him, I think Mike Young did a good job this year. It's just an incomplete one that didn't justify the coach of the year award.