Louisville Uniform Reveal

slugboy

Staff member
Is somebody forcing you to look at it?
stanley kubrick so youre keen on musicccc GIF by Maudit

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Because of traffic on I-20, I got off and headed towards Athens on 78 can anyone here tell me what's the best way to get to Downtown Atlanta from Athens.
Yikes.. Not a lot of great options with traffic. I would think you could either try taking 316 west to 85 South (probably more direct) or you could try cutting down SR 138 South West to Sigman road and pick back up on I20 in to the city. Good luck!

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
I said it before the game and I’ll say it after the game. No matter what the uniforms are, it’s pretty simple to identify which team we we are based on what each team chooses to wear. After that, you pretty much forget all about uniforms and concentrate on what is important. The game. I watched the entire game in person tonight and didn’t think twice about what color we were wearing. Maybe it’s just me, but on field performance matters a lot more than colors.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I don't understand why people are complaining about us wearing navy when Louisville chose to wear white. We can't wear gold because we wouldn't stand out from Louisville so we sort of have to wear navy.

Also, need I remind you, Collins is 2-0 when we wear navy pants... :ROFLMAO:
I would have liked navy jerseys on gold pants. Navy on navy makes us look like...NAVY!