Louisville Post Game

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
We had them on the ropes and blind side fumble completely swung the momentum
I disagree. We were thoroughly outplayed in 3 out of 4 quarters. We abandoned everything on offense that was working in the 2nd quarter for some reason and the defense missed like 20 open field tackles giving louisville huge gains. We executed poorly on offense, defense, and special teams in pretty much every quarter outside the 2nd and the final drive

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
The ceiling for the offense looks a LOT higher than last year. Only broke 30 against Western Carolina last year. Did it today despite a lot of obvious area for improvement and a new QB in a new system. Could be really impressive after that's cleaned up some.

The floor for the defense doesn't look any better, though. Need to clean that up a LOT. Lost the game by letting them score on way too many of their second half possessions.

Should be able to score enough to win 5 or 6 this year, I think, and then if necessary make some changes on D.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
1693624858824.png

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
That receiver yard distribution reminds me of the rush yard distribution some days under Johnson. Fun stuff.

I'm trying really hard to find the positives compared to last year since we probably weren't winning any championships this year anyway, but ugh that 3rd quarter.

I'm kinda shocked Thrash didn't have 200 yards by himself for UL.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Few quick things:

1. Seemed like we took our foot off the pedal in the 3rd quarter after having one of the most explosive 2nd quarters in the last 4 years.
2. Cooley should have gotten more carries.
3. Defensive tackling was atrocious. Absolutely atrocious. We actually went backwards from where we ended last season.