Louisville Post Game

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
And Zamari at CB. We seemed to be caught off guard with that but who wouldn’t be when you say you’re coming back with us and then bam sorry I’m out.
Walton gave us 4 good years, what more can you expect? If he got NIL money at Ole Miss good for him.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
Wake seemed to struggle a bit with Vandy as well, think they are more beatable than some may have thought coming into the season.
I didn't watch that game but looked at the stats; Wake won on the strength of a +3 turnover ratio. Vandy was efficient in passing against them. Although Wake is solid, I give us a good chance if we can protect the football. It’s a good feeling when you can expect to score points with a passing attack. I can’t remember when I last thought that way.

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
The road?
Sorry. My bad.

I was looking at Louisville's schedule on ESPN.com and it's not listed @ Georgia Tech...but honestly, when we aren't playing at Bobby Dodd, I think we are giving up the home field advantage, so yeah....

Every time those guys are making a V run, walking up the hill to class or going to drownproofing in the Old Gym, they have to walk past our "house". They need to love it and defend it.

The Mercedes Benz down the street is just a rental.

Last edited:

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Louisville looks like one of the top 15 teams in the nation. Top ten…..no. I feel like we can play with about 85-90% of the teams and a couple of good recruiting classes from being really good.