Louisville at Clemson

Techster

Helluva Engineer
That was a really good game between two high scoring offenses. It was really anyone's game to win.

Both QBs put on a show. IMHO, what you saw from both QBs will be the future of football on the college and pro level. Dual threat guys who are pass first but can buy time and create with their legs. College coaches are already putting a premium on the Dual threat guys. I've always been a big fan of Deshaun Watson going back to his HS days, but I think Lamar Jackson may have the higher ceiling. That was a special performance, albeit on the losing end. Both defenses were good in spurts, and Clemson's D played really well early. Petrino, say what you want, that guy has a great mind for offense. When CPJ decides to call it a day, I hope we can find a coach that implements a similar system. Kids will be lining up to play in that.

As others have mentioned, that was probably the ACCCG right there. Nice showcase game for the ACC that was exciting and all the stars lived up to the billing.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
The False Start is what lost the game for Louisville. When they first lined up on 4th down that out route was wide open. They ran the same play when they backed up 5 yards but couldn't get the yardage.