Looking ahead to next week ...YES PLEASE !

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
That will not make today go away.

ACC is weak.

Will be happy to win, but it will not be a big win statistically or emotionally.

If we beat Pitt like ugag beat us, it will be ok.

Won’t matter otherwise.

The arrogance of GT administration, GTAA, GT Alumni assn. has done a great job of hurting GT rep, support, ability to market Brand, sell tickets, bring in more qualified American students, devalue GT image and spit on state taxpayers.

GT FANS have zero common sense, are very often lacking in decency and care more about their pockets than their responsibilities.

People in Georgia could not care any less about Pitt.

Fify

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
I was thinking about going out to Pittsburgh next week. It's a cool stadium and nice town to see a game.

But...after today's game I'm not feeling good about making that trip.

/

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Say we lose to pitt, im just curious what people think. Does CPJ get fired?
Pitt looks absolutely awful tonight against Penn St. If we lose to them, he would probably have to have an extrodinary rest of the season to survive.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Say we lose to pitt, im just curious what people think. Does CPJ get fired?
Does Fedora? How about Bronco? Who else lost today? Oh the game I'm watching now. Taggart- what was FSU thinking hiring this guy??? Who else can we fire while we're at it?

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
" in the fourth quarter after the Jackets took a 38-28 lead with 14:15 remaining in the game. Over the course of their next two possessions, the Bulls gutted the Jackets by driving 76 and 88 yards for touchdowns to take a 42-38 lead with 5:08 to play in the game. In 18 plays in the two drives, Tech couldn’t slow USF enough to require the Bulls to face a single third down."

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
" in the fourth quarter after the Jackets took a 38-28 lead with 14:15 remaining in the game. Over the course of their next two possessions, the Bulls gutted the Jackets by driving 76 and 88 yards for touchdowns to take a 42-38 lead with 5:08 to play in the game. In 18 plays in the two drives, Tech couldn’t slow USF enough to require the Bulls to face a single third down."

I seem to distinctly remember posts downplaying our success on 3rd down last year because we gave up too many first downs on first and second down. Ironic.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
Let's all watch PSU at Pitt tonight to get a preview. PSU should win , but this game can be crazy .....like us and the DWAGS, at times.
After watching them , let's make REALISTIC picks for our upcoming game with the Panthers. We used to say CPJ never, ( or rarely) loses two games in row. Can our D actually play better than they showed ? Can we cut back the stupid penalties and missed assignments ? Are our ST really that bad ?
I am not optimistic, but I also have not given up hope....yet.
What say you ??
Don't lose sight of the fact we had over 600 yards of offense...I am still trying to process that number. Pitt absolutely does not want to face that offense...and the defense is bewly installed and will improve...