Livin with the Rubble Collins Left Us in Philly

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Much better topic of discussion for this thread than the OP

The #get-bak coach mostly stands on the sideline drinkin' juice.

But, when somethings happenin' and folks start spillin' onto the field, he knows when it's time to bear-hug a whole position group and drive em back into their place.

:cool:

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
Is it true WI people eat apple pie with a slice of cheese?
Definitely ! Don't you ?? And ice cream on top of that.......got to keep those milk prices up, doncha know !
American Cheese Baby GIF by Ridiculousness

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
Definitely ! Don't you ?? And ice cream on top of that.......got to keep those milk prices up, doncha know !
American Cheese Baby GIF by Ridiculousness
Speaking of ice cream.......did you know that each state has a minimum amount of butterfat to be able to call ice cream "ice cream "? I do believe Wisconsin's is the highest
percentage. When I moved from Georgia over 30 years ago,they were selling "ice milk" in stores. I moved to Wisconsin and WOW, what a difference. Also margarine was outlawed in Wisconsin for a long time. People would actually smuggle it from Canada.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
That GIF is equally hilarious and concerning. Welcome to the world kid! Now let's slap you in the face with a slice of American Cheese.
If it's "American Cheese", as it's traditionally called, I feel sorry for the poor child, as it's likely processed crap (but it does taste good, especially after too many beers or bourbons...). If it's pure Wisconsin cheese, Welcome to the great world of Cheese young one!