Livin with the Rubble Collins Left Us in Philly

MH55

Banned
With the decision to enter the portal, CB Christian Braswell becomes the last player Collins recruited to Temple from his initial recruiting class left on our roster. Why do you care? Well, when Temple put a hurtin on the Jackets on Philly a couple years ago, Media Savvy Geoff had the nerve to suggest it was with the Program he had put together in Philadelphia.That was a boldface lie. The players on that field were almost all exclusively comprised of players previous Coach Matt Rhule recruited and coached. The Program he put together, you may have noticed, went 1-6 last year and now we dont have what should be a single natural senior leader from the Conference Championship team he inherited.

Conversely, Rhule recruited 17 players with his first Baylor class and was responsible for most if not all of the 26 players currently from the Temple ranks in the Sunday League. Regretfully, I dont see a single player Collins and Staff recruited to Temple who will be that kind of talent. He fleeced us for 2 years and I believe you paid us to take him. You can have and keep him. He's as phony as his money down money......

Deleted member 2897

With the decision to enter the portal, CB Christian Braswell becomes the last player Collins recruited to Temple from his initial recruiting class left on our roster. Why do you care? Well, when Temple put a hurtin on the Jackets on Philly a couple years ago, Media Savvy Geoff had the nerve to suggest it was with the Program he had put together in Philadelphia.That was a boldface lie. The players on that field were almost all exclusively comprised of players previous Coach Matt Rhule recruited and coached. The Program he put together, you may have noticed, went 1-6 last year and now we dont have what should be a single natural senior leader from the Conference Championship team he inherited.

Conversely, Rhule recruited 17 players with his first Baylor class and was responsible for most if not all of the 26 players currently from the Temple ranks in the Sunday League. Regretfully, I dont see a single player Collins and Staff recruited to Temple who will be that kind of talent. He fleeced us for 2 years and I believe you paid us to take him. You can have and keep him. He's as phony as his money down money......

I’m sad for how empty and miserable your life is to spend time and energy on this.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer

You may have noticed no one here gives a **** about Temple or your post. Bye!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
This thread is now about what I'm eating for dinner and how you bros feel about it.

Made a nice chicken etouffee type of dish. Rice and French cut green beans. Mayfield for dessert.

I had curry crab soup. There was potatos, green beans, and dungeness crab in the curry soup. All on a bed of rice. Phenomenal.

Mayfield is trash.

MH55

Banned
No troll. If you can read my post history here, I was pretty accurate in what you could expect w GC @ Tech......Lots of sizzle, little steak. Dont mind me, I'll checkout for another twelve months and just keep taking your opponents giving the points. Allow me to read your threads though, I get alot of amusement at the theories officiating is stealing your wins, especially when your Thacker Defense gives up 600 yards a game.....

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
No troll. If you can read my post history here, I was pretty accurate in what you could expect w GC @ Tech......Lots of sizzle, little steak. Dont mind me, I'll checkout for another twelve months and just keep taking your opponents giving the points. Allow me to read your threads though, I get alot of amusement at the theories officiating is stealing your wins, especially when your Thacker Defense gives up 600 yards a game.....

Y'all are an odd fanbase. You're super salty at Collins for leaving *after 2 years* for an ACC gig, but never say a word about Diaz screwing you after a week. Really strange. Before you get too cocky just remember you're 330-420 all time so relax.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Yall suck and no good coach will ever stay at your program. Don’t even have your own stadium.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Saying Collins Temple recruiting class sucked but his first recruiting class at Tech was the sole reason for us being competitive in most games this year.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
I can’t imagine being a Temple fan. Being a Tech fan can be tough at times, but that is another level of masochism.