Let's get ready for FSU

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I understand riding high after the UGA win, but folks, this FSU team is going to be no cakewalk. They are talented, even if slightly misdirected some of the time. Winston pretty much sees the field like an NFL QB and can make plays on his own too. They will make us defend every inch of that green out there and they might have the best TE in the entire southeast. I think we can beat them, but it will probably take even a better performance than we had two days ago. We need to keep it real around here.

I believe we will have success moving the ball. I believe we will score. I also believe they will give our defense all they can handle. I like that they aren't the same level of running team as UGA, but they can sling it around and their running game is a great compliment. Hopefully, they will be lacking assignment discipline on defense and we can get some run outs. Who knows? Bottom line: I expect a war.

You have heard the expression "things are never as good as they seem". I believe in our kids, but expecting anything other than a huge challenge isn't realistic.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I understand riding high after the UGA win, but folks, this FSU team is going to be no cakewalk. They are talented, even if slightly misdirected some of the time. Winston pretty much sees the field like an NFL QB and can make plays on his own too. They will make us defend every inch of that green out there and they might have the best TE in the entire southeast. I think we can beat them, but it will probably take even a better performance than we had two days ago. We need to keep it real around here.

I believe we will have success moving the ball. I believe we will score. I also believe they will give our defense all they can handle. I like that they aren't the same level of running team as UGA, but they can sling it around and their running game is a great compliment. Hopefully, they will be lacking assignment discipline on defense and we can get some run outs. Who knows? Bottom line: I expect a war.

You have heard the expression "things are never as good as they seem". I believe in our kids, but expecting anything other than a huge challenge isn't realistic.

But isn't that what it's all about? :)

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I vote after tonight, we end all talk of uga (besides film analysis), and move on to fsu. Time to get our minds' right!