Lethal Weapon 3

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Alright well I'm coming down for this game now. If I bring my Legal Weapon 3 poster like the one MWT89 posted you think I'd be able to get it signed?

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I don't know D3 or Kenny, but Brian Oliver is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. No doubt he would sign stuff for you at any game if you ask nicely. (He's at almost every home game)

BO played on a team with a friend of mine a few years ago, so i got to know him a little. I can't say enough nice things about him.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
BTW, anyone looking for tix to FSU or Cuse games, I have a couple of extras to both games. Happy to sell them to folks on the board instead of StubHub.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think the link regarding promotions indicated there would be a pre-game autograph session for LW3.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
A Tweet I saw had a cartoonish image, it looked like LW3 bobbleheads in the picture. I really hope that was not a image of the poster designed to be handed out at the game. If so I have to be certain to bring something better to get signed. Has anyone seen what the free poster will look like?

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Haven't fully got an answer yet. Can I bring my own 16x20 poster to get signed?
There was a picture of Jarrett Jack's autograph session before the ND game which showed that he had a stack of pictures to sign for people if they didn't have anything to get signed. Obviously people were primarily getting him to sign the replica jersey but I get the impression that people could bring whatever they wanted to get signed. Clearly this is not an official response but Tech doesn't seem like a place that would officiate autograph sessions very much. Even on the Football fan day they only restrict the amount of items per person and that is simply to keep the line moving in the allotted time.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Thanks I'll bring it and try. Also just noticed this is a white out game. Do they typically sell white out shirts for basketball games?