Let’s reminisce. What’s your favorite Clean Old-Fashioned Hate moment?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Listening to the 2014 game on the radio. Congratulating my mutt buddies and the taking it back when Butker lined up. The running around like an idiot on the interception. Ahhh the good ol days.

(Look forward to running through the neighborhood like an idiot when we win this year.)

Let's see what the great Lewis Grizzard has to say about the first game i was alive for:
EWNt8k4WoAE_V_Z.jpeg

slugboy

Staff member
I really do like the 1999 Jasper Sanks fumble.

My wife and I were visiting friends in Tennessee. We watched the game on TV. There was little to know time on the clock. We couldn’t stop UGA. One of our friends said “I’m sorry, it looks like you guys are going to lose today”. And then this (much jumping off the couch happened, and he’s not even a GT fan):

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
2008 was incredible. Being in the stands down by the endzone where Dwyer scored. Just electric. 2014 might have been a better one to be at but I wasn't there.

bigrabbit

Jolly Good Fellow
I remember Bobby Dodd 1989, lower East, sitting next to a dawg fan in his 20s who was stunned watching us death march down the field near the end of the game. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. We were blowing them off the line, 4-5 yards every play.
I finally looked at him and said “yes, we’re going to finish beating you and there is nothing you can do about it”.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I really do like the 1999 Jasper Sanks fumble.

My wife and I were visiting friends in Tennessee. We watched the game on TV. There was little to know time on the clock. We couldn’t stop UGA. One of our friends said “I’m sorry, it looks like you guys are going to lose today”. And then this (much jumping off the couch happened, and he’s not even a GT fan):

I was there, woo hoo! Saw him drop that ball square on the ground from the upper east. Jasper, thanks!

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I can’t decide between:
The Goose is loose.
The field goal blocked, blocked field goal recovered, field goal good.
Kick and Pick.