LeBarrie suspended indefinitely?

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Also we might be the only team in the whole country to "cheat" without even cheating. We didn't pay Sexton and we didn't land Nassir but somehow we have our two best scorers out along with a lead assistant. Meanwhile....Sexton sat out 1 game at Bama(who is now ballin/putting up big numbers) and UNC got no punishment.

We will get this on track..and the right way. Starting with Devoe, which will lead up to Hagans, Kofi, and Okoro :)

CLM

Jolly Good Fellow
Men’s Basketball Assistant Coach Placed on Administrative Leave
LaBarrie placed on leave while Georgia Tech reviews alleged violation of NCAA rules

THE FLATS – Georgia Tech men’s basketball assistant coach Darryl LaBarrie has been placed on paid administrative leave while the Institute reviews a recently reported alleged violation of NCAA rules, director of athletics Todd Stansbury and head coach Josh Pastner announced on Wednesday.

Additionally, Georgia Tech men’s basketball student-athlete Justin Moore will miss two games due to a violation of NCAA rules, in accordance with a reinstatement decision issued by the NCAA on Wednesday. Moore will be eligible to return to game action on Tuesday when the Yellow Jackets host Northwe

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Men’s Basketball Assistant Coach Placed on Administrative Leave
LaBarrie placed on leave while Georgia Tech reviews alleged violation of NCAA rules

THE FLATS – Georgia Tech men’s basketball assistant coach Darryl LaBarrie has been placed on paid administrative leave while the Institute reviews a recently reported alleged violation of NCAA rules, director of athletics Todd Stansbury and head coach Josh Pastner announced on Wednesday.

Additionally, Georgia Tech men’s basketball student-athlete Justin Moore will miss two games due to a violation of NCAA rules, in accordance with a reinstatement decision issued by the NCAA on Wednesday. Moore will be eligible to return to game action on Tuesday when the Yellow Jackets host Northwe

well, based on last game on Moore that would save us a some missed shots and turnovers--hmmm

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
It could as simple as calling a recruit during a dead period.

Reminds me of Cremins telling a group of coaches "I just talked to (recruit so and so)...." A coach said, "Bobby,you know it's a dead period". Bobby got a horrified look on his face.

No one turned him in...because it was Bobby. Different atmosphere now.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I expect you will see one of the walk on guards get some minutes tonight. Pretty much have to in order to give the 3 active guards a break. Also if we have to go small in order to match up with 3 point shooters we are mucked.

Some one is going to have to guard their guy who averages 24 PPG without fouling tonight or things could get real ugly real fast.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I expect you will see one of the walk on guards get some minutes tonight. Pretty much have to in order to give the 3 active guards a break. Also if we have to go small in order to match up with 3 point shooters we are mucked.

Some one is going to have to guard their guy who averages 24 PPG without fouling tonight or things could get real ugly real fast.

LOL ... guarding a 3pt shooter? ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
"i did not have sex with that woman. define sex."

this reminds me exactly of the 'he grabbed my a** " frenzy going on in this country. it all started with the current fbi investigation and now we had two players who made poor decisions and a coach who picked the wrong guy to be nice to.

id expect other programs to experience this sort of thing over the course of this season. just like what happening now with the sexcapade scandals. my only hope is we dont have any more players OR COACHES doing stupid things. the more you dig the more things your going to find imo.