Latest bowl projections - Us vs. Missy State, Ole Miss, Mich St. or Wisconsin?

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
I am trying to talk mine into it as well....there cannot be too many "house divided" between MSU and GT.
Agreed. I can remember 2 confrontations with MSU. There was the All American Bowl in Birmingham in the 80's when I was still in school-we won. Then there was the NCAA basketball tournament where Kenney Anderson hit the shot at the buzzer to win. I knew my wife at that point but we weren't married yet. The Kenney Anderson shot is a very sore subject around our house.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
When I saw that Anderson shot from the stands I was positive it went off before the horn.....upon further review...it was good we didn't have further review then lol

GT_ATL

Georgia Tech Fan
Grew up and still am a huge MSU (snow, not cowbells) fan but go to GT now. Would be a ton of fun, dad still has a bone to pick about the '90 sweet 16. The matchup would be awesome, strength vs strength no doubt. MSU's defense isn't the buzzsaw it was last year but there's still a lot of talent there and they scheme very aggressively. Paul Johnson vs. Dantonio/Narduzzi are nothing short of elite on offense and defense, respectively.

Animal02

Banned
Agreed. I can remember 2 confrontations with MSU. There was the All American Bowl in Birmingham in the 80's when I was still in school-we won. Then there was the NCAA basketball tournament where Kenney Anderson hit the shot at the buzzer to win. I knew my wife at that point but we weren't married yet. The Kenney Anderson shot is a very sore subject around our house.
There were MSU grads that did not talk to me for 6 months because of that game. Had we made it to the final game, I would have gone....was on a business trip to Denver the day of the final game.......my daughter was born during that tournament......she was hours old and cheering on Tech. :)

Animal02

Banned
Grew up and still am a huge MSU (snow, not cowbells) fan but go to GT now. Would be a ton of fun, dad still has a bone to pick about the '90 sweet 16. The matchup would be awesome, strength vs strength no doubt. MSU's defense isn't the buzzsaw it was last year but there's still a lot of talent there and they scheme very aggressively. Paul Johnson vs. Dantonio/Narduzzi are nothing short of elite on offense and defense, respectively.
Saw MSU im Lansing for their opening game....and caught the Tech game at Pitt.......would love to see them play against each other.....have the wife half convinced already (it is a long drive from Detroit to Miami)