Ladies and Gentlemen, it's game week!!!!!!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
wfa.gif

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
So I actually looked like this when I woke up this morning and realized we were in game week. I will leave it as an exercise for the reader to decide which one of the two I most closely mimicked.

I think most of y'all are like this ...

Animation3.gif

If more of ya'll were like this, we'd probably recruit much better ...

The-Hills.gif

@Techster is more like ...

dvad.gif

Ok, logging out now before the ban.

TechTyler_17

Georgia Tech Fan
Newbie to the forum! Been lurking awhile but just now deciding to jump in. My family is from Kentucky, so grew up a Cats fan in both football and basketball (still am FWIW), but gained a local allegiance to Tech. I was fortunate enough to have an opportunity to attend Tech for my MBA, and my affection for the school and the athletics department has grown even fonder. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the game this weekend, but I'm looking forward to attending quite a few this year. Heading down to the bookstore later this week to pick up some of the sweet new adidas gear!

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Newbie to the forum! Been lurking awhile but just now deciding to jump in. My family is from Kentucky, so grew up a Cats fan in both football and basketball (still am FWIW), but gained a local allegiance to Tech. I was fortunate enough to have an opportunity to attend Tech for my MBA, and my affection for the school and the athletics department has grown even fonder. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the game this weekend, but I'm looking forward to attending quite a few this year. Heading down to the bookstore later this week to pick up some of the sweet new adidas gear!
Awesome! Welcome aboard!

Also-- it's GAMEWEEK holy $$#%'n #$%^!!!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Welcome to the Flats as a full fledged posting member of our swarm. There are some discount codes linked in this thread too:

https://gtswarm.com/threads/adidas-swag-watch-2018.15129/page-55#post-450422

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Welcome aboard!

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Welcome aboard but it's quite a ride being a GT fan.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck

You will get to see at least one NC if you stay with Tech. I've seen two, but I was only 6 months old for the first one. Hey, I still count it.