Ladies and Gentlemen, it's game week!!!!!!

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Bring it on,been ready for quite some time I am projecting a 8 win season and we beat gawga this year by 6 in overtime and we go to a decent bowl game this year!!! Go Jackets always #THWg good luck to our Jackets let's have a great year in football!

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Bring it on,been ready for quite some time I am projecting a 8 win season and we beat gawga this year by 6 in overtime and we go to a decent bowl game this year!!! Go Jackets always #THWg good luck to our Jackets let's have a great year in football!
Gosh, I do hope we beat UGA. 7 wins outside of the dogs would be pretty underwhelming though.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
4567DDBA-9611-4E8A-B7D0-E6FAE7B4B6A3.jpeg

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Alcorn State is in the state of Mississippi. It was the first black land grant college in America. In the post Civil War segregated south, in order to receive federal land grant money for exclusively white colleges, land grant black colleges had to be created because Congress had set aside money for students of all races.

furant

Jolly Good Fellow
Alcorn State is in the state of Mississippi. It was the first black land grant college in America. In the post Civil War segregated south, in order to receive federal land grant money for exclusively white colleges, land grant black colleges had to be created because Congress had set aside money for students of all races.
But that would look pretty goofy on a letter board.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Last night I dreamed we beat UGA. I was attending the game in the middle of their fans (I was wearing a gray GT shirt - was I a little bit of a chicken in my own dream??). They were a raucous crowd, but we scored on the opening drive and they were quiet and dejected ever since. We beat them something like 26-24 or 28-27 or something like that ... you know how dreams are. They all quietly got up and left, very well-organized exit ... almost like a funeral.

Had to post this somewhere ...

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Last night I dreamed we beat UGA. I was attending the game in the middle of their fans (I was wearing a gray GT shirt - was I a little bit of a chicken in my own dream??). They were a raucous crowd, but we scored on the opening drive and they were quiet and dejected ever since. We beat them something like 26-24 or 28-27 or something like that ... you know how dreams are. They all quietly got up and left, very well-organized exit ... almost like a funeral.

Do you have a grey GT shirt? If not, go and buy one. Do you have a ticket to the game in Athens? If not, I am sure we can find you a seat in the middle of their fans.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer

Experienced this in real-life, with two exceptions ... in 1990 my uncle scored me and my wife two tickets at the last minute, we were the only GT fans in sight. If you remember they got off to a good start, then we rolled them.
The two exceptions were, 1) we had on our colors and 2) in the well-organized exit, a UGAG fan grabbed my GT hat off my head and threw it over the hedges ...

GTJake

Helluva Engineer

Screwed this up the first time ...

Experienced this in real-life, with two exceptions ... in 1990 my uncle scored me and my wife two tickets at the last minute, we were the only GT fans in sight. If you remember they got off to a good start, then we rolled them.
The two exceptions were, 1) we had on our colors and 2) in the well-organized exit, a UGAG fan grabbed my GT hat off my head and threw it over the hedges ...

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Screwed this up the first time ...

UGAG fans classless all the way:rolleyes: The first game i attended in 1990 was the 27-6 win over South Carolina in Bobby Dodd Stadium. It was damn hot and i got a bad sunburn but GT got the win;)

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
GUYS!

In less than a week we get to see Paul Johnson's defense paired with an attacking defense for the first time that I can remember (certainly before Navy)!

In less than a week we get to see new uniforms!

In less than a week we get to see returning starters playing QB/BB/AB1/AB2/WR/LT/LG/C/RT!

In less than a week we get to see if Bronco's "death by a thousand waterbugs" offense will be successful!

In less than a week we have FOOTBALL!