Kudos for the game

Jmonty71

Banned
I think this helps us in the long run. MJ gets experience. JT is our guy, this year. It's post JT that we really need to look at. We lose some in speed. We lose a lot with making something out of nothing. I haven't seen much of MJ's arm, so that is to be determined.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I think this helps us in the long run. MJ gets experience. JT is our guy, this year. It's post JT that we really need to look at. We lose some in speed. We lose a lot with making something out of nothing. I haven't seen much of MJ's arm, so that is to be determined.
Like I said in an earlier post, less explosion, more grind. When you look at our ToP in the VT game you will understand why I also said: "I love that."

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
A lot of positives on Saturday, like most when I heard JT was out I was anticipating a miserable day.
The Defense played great, but what really caught my eye was the OL clearly winning the LOS ... and the best part, three were freshmen !!

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
You know what I REALLY like about Jahaziel Lee? Dude is a perfectionist and takes pride in executing at the highest level. You could see him getting onto himself after executing a play. Although he got to his man and did enough to accomplish what he needed to, it still wasn't good enough for him.

He's going to be a good one.
I like how excited he gets after a big play, especially when he executes his block. It's rare for lineman to show that kind of raw emotion, but I think @tech, we need that kind of line.

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
Have to enjoy the win. It wasn't perfect to be sure, but you take any win over a #14 ranked team. We didn't *have* to throw to win this one. Look back at 2008 UGA and 2009 VT. Both games with very few completed passes, and Matthew Jordan didn't have the luxury of Thomas lining up outside.

We don't yet know if MJ can pass effectively, run the entire playbook, or even if he will be the guy next year. But for now, he has a nice win on his belt and we can feel more confident with him coming him and spelling Thomas down the stretch.