Kirby Smart and Bren Musburger

1BearJACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
Sickening........ Dwags pull another win from out of their hindparts. Mizzou had no business losing that game...except maybe the 3 picks their QB threw. Truly nauseating.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Saw it coming....Missouri play calling on O sucked balls. I'm not saying they shouldn't have run it but they ran the same exact play way too much. On D...the pass rush insured Eason would release it quick on those last few throws....they shoulda had a safety over top on Mckenzie.

If UGA loses Mckenzie to injury they are screwed.

Chris Freeman

Jolly Good Fellow
The turnovers are the obvious blame but Missouri didn't play to win there at the end. You can be conservative but you had to put yourself in position to kick a field goal and they seemed perfectly content simply running the ball and punting.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That last pick they threw to #20 by the pylon infuriated me. I wanted them to run the football on 3rd and 5 to run the clock. If they get a first down, great. If they don't, what is it 35 yard field goal to go up two scores? Then, that WR just putting the ball on the ground after catching one in the clear in the last minute. Was he on his way to the house? I think maybe he was.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
That last pick they threw to #20 by the pylon infuriated me. I wanted them to run the football on 3rd and 5 to run the clock. If they get a first down, great. If they don't, what is it 35 yard field goal to go up two scores? Then, that WR just putting the ball on the ground after catching one in the clear in the last minute. Was he on his way to the house? I think maybe he was.
Correct...Should've played for the FG there and a 2 score lead.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I didn't get the logic behind kicking the XP to go up by 6. I also was screaming run the ball when it was 3rd and 5. They ran the ball all the way down the field and decided to throw into coverage.

Makes me appreciate CPJ and his decision making more.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
As we were watching the game I kept saying "I know what CPJ would do in this situation". It was so pathetic. Made me want to puke at the end.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
You guys can see my handle.

Yes, it was major mistake for Mizzou to leave a short field goal and go for another shot at the end zone. This kind of thing drives me crazy.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Best part of the whole broadcast was Brent saying that game was a "dawg party ..................(10 second pause) ............................... oh, or a tiger-party depending on your point of view. Hyuk, hyuk"