Kiffin Looked Embarrassed to Even Be Here Today

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Dabo and the ref laughing at Collins lack of timeouts before the half and now this with Kiffin. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a coach get treated like a child by other coaches before.

Not a good look, for sure.

Classy move by Lane … and honestly, for all the Lane haters out there … yes, he was young and stupid. He even admits this. But let’s not forget that people are allowed to grow and mature. He admitted his divorce forced him to take a hard look at himself.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Not a good look, for sure.

Classy move by Lane … and honestly, for all the Lane haters out there … yes, he was young and stupid. He even admits this. But let’s not forget that people are allowed to grow and mature. He admitted his divorce forced him to take a hard look at himself.
I think Lane will one day be the head coach Alabama. I don’t know if he’ll follow Saban directly, but I have a feeling he’ll be back one day. He definitely won’t be the next Saban, but nobody is ……………………………………………………………………….
………………………….……………………….
Just please nobody look at what’s happening in Athens

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Lane is a professional troll.
They ran the ball 62 times in 81 plays. Dart attempted 16 passes. He didn’t throw the ball with anyone... he didn’t need to. A statement like that is just a dig. It’s a well deserved dig, mind you, but let’s not start labeling Lane a humanitarian.
By the way, the comment that stung more was the one he made to the effect of, “we ran the ball 62 times for over 300 yards... those are Georgia Tech numbers..”

Troll. A very good one.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
By the way, the comment that stung more was the one he made to the effect of, “we ran the ball 62 times for over 300 yards... those are Georgia Tech numbers..”

Troll. A very good one.

That made me go look this stat up. The last time Lane Kiffin faced GT was in the 2012 Sun Bowl. We ran 63 times for 294 yards...

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I think Lane will one day be the head coach Alabama. I don’t know if he’ll follow Saban directly, but I have a feeling he’ll be back one day. He definitely won’t be the next Saban, but nobody is ……………………………………………………………………….
………………………….……………………….
Just please nobody look at what’s happening in Athens
Ironically, he's the front runner to replace Saban. He is still hugely popular in Tuscaloosa and players love him. So do coaches's wives, but that's another story.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Ironically, he's the front runner to replace Saban. He is still hugely popular in Tuscaloosa and players love him. So do coaches's wives, but that's another story.
Plus UT fans still hate him just like they despise Saban. No love lost between those two schools. Bama never has gotten over UT reporting a Bama booster paying a recruit and Richmond Flowers picking UT over Bama. Long time ago but elephants have long memories.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
If you believe the rumors he is miserable in Oxford, and supposedly the buyout on his end isn't very big if he leaves. UCLA might come knocking now that they have Big10 money coming in soon and got that Under Armour settlement.

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
My brother sent me this. The white bearded guy posted this to his FB page.
messages_0.jpeg