Kiffin Looked Embarrassed to Even Be Here Today

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, Kiffen has learned a lot thru his early growth and divorce. He also grew up in a football family and knows the game. He is finally putting it all together. He also is a new generation type coach who has fun and doesn’t take himself to seriously but realizes it’s a bottom line business and wins are all that matter. He understands where he is and where he is going. He’ll definitely end up in Tuscaloosa. He’s the new version of Spurrier. At Kiffen’s current age of 47, Spurrier was starting his run at Florida. While Kiffen is limited at Ole Miss he’ll make a smart move when the time is right. Florida should have thrown the bank at him instead of Napier.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, Kiffen has learned a lot thru his early growth and divorce. He also grew up in a football family and knows the game. He is finally putting it all together. He also is a new generation type coach who has fun and doesn’t take himself to seriously but realizes it’s a bottom line business and wins are all that matter. He understands where he is and where he is going. He’ll definitely end up in Tuscaloosa. He’s the new version of Spurrier. At Kiffen’s current age of 47, Spurrier was starting his run at Florida. While Kiffen is limited at Ole Miss he’ll make a smart move when the time is right. Florida should have thrown the bank at him instead of Napier.

It definitely wouldn’t shock me if he took over for Saban.

GoJackets1

Georgia Tech Fan
I think Lane will one day be the head coach Alabama. I don’t know if he’ll follow Saban directly, but I have a feeling he’ll be back one day. He definitely won’t be the next Saban, but nobody is ……………………………………………………………………….
………………………….……………………….
Just please nobody look at what’s happening in Athens
Well, maybe...I believe that Kirby Smart was much of the reason Alabama was who they were. Alabama is still really good. However, they have not quite been the same since Kirby left for Athens.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Well, maybe...I believe that Kirby Smart was much of the reason Alabama was who they were. Alabama is still really good. However, they have not quite been the same since Kirby left for Athens.

They’ve played in five national championship games in the six years post-Smart and won two of them. Smart will probably go down as a great all-time coach, but Alabama is still doing fine.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Did Lane actually say ... out loud ... that he stopped passing because he felt sorry for us?

Disappointed Questioning GIF

I can't..... what am I gonna do with that? I can't even ...

GoJackets1

Georgia Tech Fan
They’ve played in five national championship games in the six years post-Smart and won two of them. Smart will probably go down as a great all-time coach, but Alabama is still doing fine.
With Kirby, they would have probably won a couple more of them. I just hate that Georgia is riding high and Georgia Tech is, unfortunately, down.