Kickoff Time for Miami on 10/1

Animal02

Banned
If you have to drive any substantial distance to get there, noon games are the worst, even though night games mean getting home very late at night. Between the two, I prefer the night games.
My gripe is the inability to plan to attend a game. If I knew the times a bit more in advance, I could swing cheap / free air to go to a game get back the same day. As it stands now, you almost have to book two night hotel just to be sure.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I suspect we're remembering a time before every game was televised and we got millions from espn.
AE I am not that old :)

like the other poster I too am just thinking a few years back...lets say 7-8 tops...I guess alot has happened since then...but shoot I dont' know....

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Noon is awesome.....once temps get below 80s. Tech fans in general show up better for night games though.

Noon is tough for alot of reasons, commute, folks with kids playing sports etc....Tech fans show up better for night and 3:30 games...for sure...noon is nice when it is 72 out and pretty out you are right....but just logistics wise its tough for us...I wish 3:30 was the dominant standard with only 1-2 noon games a conference....

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Booooooo that is the 1 time i didn't want bc of the Hawks open practice/scrimmage. Last year it worked out great, Hawks over at 2 then walked over to GT UNC

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
No I agree. 12 is nice (temperature dependent) but it does tend to conflict with family matters. My son's soccer game was why we missed the first two scores against Vandy.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Stinks for me because I had this game circled as the one game I fly down for but I can't plan a flight on ten days notice.

If I just knew it was our wasn't a night game I could book a trip well in advance.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Stinks for me because I had this game circled as the one game I fly down for but I can't plan a flight on ten days notice.

If I just knew it was our wasn't a night game I could book a trip well in advance.
This is exactly why I planned a mid week trip for the Clemson game this past week. Hard to book a flight from flint or Detroit and never know when kickoff is. I wish they'd atleast schedule 2-3 game times before the season starts.