Kickoff for Wake Forest game on October 21 will be either 7p (ESPN2) or 7:30p (ESPNU)

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I guess i'll be listening to the game on the Georgia Tech IMG Sports Network online

FYI. If you have an ESPNU subscription you can stream it online anywhere via WatchESPN; Online, Roku, App... So, if you have a kind friend or family member who has it, and will let you use their AT&T or Comcast login, you can log in and stream the game. Quality is variable based on your internet speed. I don't have it (or I'd let you use my log in). But I borrow my brother's account when Tech is on one of the lesser ESPNs.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I think it was more a statement that wake forest isn't very good at noon. Its more likely that this time the request for a night game for homecoming went through. Honestly i was hopign it would be a 3:30 or noon game that day due to the fact that im one of the few fans we have it seems that likes early games when im actually going to be able to make it.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
They just played Clemson @ noon this past saturday?

Is there a reason they "don't do noon?" Travel related, something weird with the school?
Just making light of some recent info. Someone on GTSwarm looked at ACC teams with the fewest noon starts over the last couple years, and interestingly Wake had the least. Andy Demetra cited a similar statistic re: Wake on the last Toddcast.

Also I think the stats were in reference to home games, of which our game vs. them is not one. In any case, @stech81 needs more reasons to be livid.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Just making light of some recent info. Someone on GTSwarm looked at ACC teams with the fewest noon starts over the last couple years, and interestingly Wake had the least. Andy Demetra cited a similar statistic re: Wake on the last Toddcast.

Also I think the stats were in reference to home games, of which our game vs. them is not one. In any case, @stech81 needs more reasons to be livid.
Thanks you looking after me. :) Unlike some at my old age I don't have to worry about missing a game because of a wedding. Everyone I know to already married or ain't going to do it again. But at my age I do have to worry about funerals, but the way I look at it if I missed it at my age I can tell them I forgot and thought it was on Sunday. And if it's mine I can tell you my daughter won't miss the game, I raised her right" Tech all the way and THWG .

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
... you don't HAVE to go to the wedding rehearsal... but if you want to have a Happy Wife, I suggest you do what you have to do.
(are they getting married on Sunday?)
A Sunday wedding doesn't break the golden rule - no Saturday weddings in the Fall.