Kevin Ware Transferring

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
In regards to the one that we landed. What actually happened? I heard he had a scrap with CB but, is that all it took? Was he just defiant when people tried to coach him? I mean has anyone actually addressed what went wrong?

Everything that has come out has been conjecture. Last word was he was just crazy. IMO crazy is worth trying to fix when we've got nothing. Stacy won't transfer because he's on his last year I believe but not sure what has happened with Solo. Solo brought the ability to create from the PG spot, just seemed like his supporting cast wasn't on the same page a lot of the time. I hope there is some way to mend fences and he can get back on the team because he was super talented and our best perimeter shooter (small sample size I know but still.)

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'd echo Peacone that Solomon isn't coming back.

I think there was a legit medical issue, but for me to speculate on anything further wouldn't be fair to Solomon.

I wish him the best of luck and hope he ends up doing big things... unless he's playing us.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'd echo Peacone that Solomon isn't coming back.

I think there was a legit medical issue, but for me to speculate on anything further wouldn't be fair to Solomon.

I wish him the best of luck and hope he ends up doing big things... unless he's playing us.

I "liked" this post mainly because I also hope for the best for Solo. I could see him at a place like Memphis since they were heavily involved before us. May be best for him to go to a UCF or somewhere closer to home.

franklinjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Newkirk and Morris will probably have very solid, if not great, college careers. Landing either of them instead of Solo could have changed a lot about this past year, and maybe CBG's future as well.