Kennesaw State @ GT

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I think you can watch if you subscribe to CBS Sports. Otherwise no. Not ESPN3 which is what I usually watch.

I just listen to WREK ........ Kel gets his first hit since mid-March
Yep I already was listening on TuneIn Radio. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something regarding video. Glad to see us get some runs after the weekend's performance.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Play stopped... GT up 3-2... Siren went off somewhere... Umps in GT dugout... Ready to start up again. Top of the 6th men on second and third, no outs.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
This team has fallen apart. Don't know why, but this is as bad as GT has played in my memory...

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I listened till it was 3-3 in the sixth. Our error for the second batter in the sixth typifies how we are playing. Had a 3-1 lead and let them in. See we committed 4 errors total so we deserved to lose. Not so much Parr - 2 earned runs in 5 innings. 96-57 strikes (59%).

On the bright side, just finished a really good movie "Tracks" about a girl walking 1700 miles through the Australian outback / desert in 1977. Glad that there are other things to do when the game goes off the tracks. (tic)

The team is lost right now. Clemson coming to town and we can either rally to get into a play in position or drop into the bottom 4. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I really don't have a feel.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
This team has fallen apart. Don't know why, but this is as bad as GT has played in my memory...
The team is lost right now.

Fallen apart? Lost? Lol guys relax. We just took 7 out of 10 before last weekend. It's a 4 game losing streak. An offensive slump over the weekend and one bad inning last night. Let's try not to make something out of nothing. Let's wait more than a week before worrying that the wheels have come off.

Last edited:

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm not worried that the wheels have come off. They are off. Getting swept by a bottom dweller in the ACC (scoring 1 run on a team that gives up an average of 16.5 in 3 games) and losing to K State is the definition of no wheels.

The only question is whether the wheels can be put back on again.

Life is too short for bad wine. And the college baseball season is too short for this type of slump.