Kennesaw State, Baseball

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
That should about put a stake in any lingering hope for a regional bid.
I'm not entirely sure I agree with this. I don't think this game had a lot to do with our postseason hopes either way.

Like @FredJacket said, it's about conference games. We have two high-RPI series coming up, that can put us where we need to be. If we get to .500 in conference play (big if) we're likely in good standing. If not, we will need the auto-bid. Kenny St likely never had much of anything to do with it.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm not entirely sure I agree with this. I don't think this game had a lot to do with our postseason hopes either way.

Like @FredJacket said, it's about conference games. We have two high-RPI series coming up, that can put us where we need to be. If we get to .500 in conference play (big if) we're likely in good standing. If not, we will need the auto-bid. Kenny St likely never had much of anything to do with it.

First we need to make the ACC tourney. We have a much tougher remaining 6 games than Pitt (essentially tied with tiebreaker & Miami or @ NC State) or L'Ville (we are 1 ahead and they have tiebreaker & @UVa or FSU).

I expect we have 7 more games this year and will be pleasantly surprised if we make the ACC tourney.