Kaitlyn Johnson, opera singer

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Couldn’t understand a word she sang! I did like how she showed she was wearing GT gold at the end.
She is obviously talented and I am sure CPJ is proud.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Couldn’t understand a word she sang! I did like how she showed she was wearing GT gold at the end.
She is obviously talented and I am sure CPJ is proud.
I got every word of it but if you have no more interest in a foreign language than that, I ain't telling you. A hint: no pickup trucks or trains are involved.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
I got every word of it but if you have no more interest in a foreign language than that, I ain't telling you. A hint: no pickup trucks or trains are involved.

What about women in pickup trucks? Why even sing a song that doesn’t have any important things mentioned in it? My more cultured dwag friends go to Bubba’s Opera Emporium to show how much class they have.

What about women in pickup trucks? Why even sing a song that doesn’t have any important things mentioned in it? My more cultured dwag friends go to Bubba’s Opera Emporium to show how much class they have.
Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean there's nothing important mentioned it it. ;)
As far as the class of the patrons at Bubba's Opera Emprorium, if most of them, as I suspect, are mutt fans, then there is no class there at all. :p