Justin Thomas invited to Senior Bowl

I don't blame anyone for taking their shot at the NFL. You've got to be confident in your abilities.

Plus, the CFL isn't a guaranteed ticket to a financially feasible life plan. With the average salary around 80k, rookie starting salary around 50k, you'd have to become a star in order to do well for yourself. Starting QBs can make 250-400k, which ain't nothing to spit at, though! I could see JeT being a starting QB pretty quickly, but only after he chases the NFL dream first.

I think even by today's standards, making 50-80k per year as a 22 year old is pretty darn good. If he makes it in the NFL I could see him more as a return guy or maybe even a 3rd down receiver, slot guy.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I think even by today's standards, making 50-80k per year as a 22 year old is pretty darn good. If he makes it in the NFL I could see him more as a return guy or maybe even a 3rd down receiver, slot guy.

That's an even better starting income when you figure they're not paying off a pile of student loans. Those things are no joke, they severely impact the effective income of just about every kid coming out of college.