Just think

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Ditto. I looked at it for the first and last time. By the way, I have a GT friends that is still anti-CPJ, and says the team won this year in spite of him. Sad, so sad.

Just talked with one of those guys (GTSportsTalk poster) who refuses to give CPJ credit for getting JT here after he didn't want to play for Bama.:rolleyes:

Cobbie would know who I'm talking about.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Just talked with one of those guys (GTSportsTalk poster) who refuses to give CPJ credit for getting JT here after he didn't want to play for Bama.:rolleyes:

Cobbie would know who I'm talking about.

I deal with miserable sob's, morons, whiners and crybabies in my professional life because I get paid. On my own time, I refuse to have anything to do with them.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Would the positive, upbeat demeanor of this new chat board have anything to do with our team's overall attitude and confidence level? IOW, could there be any cause and effect correlation? Just something to think about...
I think I can speak for the rest of the moderators. We unreservedly take full credit for all the success of this year's team. You are all very welcome!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I think I can speak for the rest of the moderators. We unreservedly take full credit for all the success of this year's team. You are all very welcome!

you guys did a great job with this year's team. Along with CPJ and CTR of course. How about next year not taking any vacation during the season - those 2 weeks you guys must have taken off prior to the Duke and UNC games probably cost us a chance at playing for all the marbles this year.:D

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I owe someone a big thank you for PM'ing me over there and letting me know about this board. Much happier. Those guys are soooo depressing.

You were one of the very few that would at least try to see something good instead of dwelling on nothing but doom, despair and agony about Tech football. I know not everything is like cartoon land but dang the poison is non-stop. Give me some sunshine from time-to-time vs it's raining all the time.

Anyway, glad your here. :)

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
You were one of the very few that would at least try to see something good instead of dwelling on nothing but doom, despair and agony about Tech football. Anyway, glad your here. :)

I went back and checked - it was Yellojello, but nonetheless, thanks for the warm welcome on GT Swarm. Good peeps and good moderators.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I've never understood the folks who don't like our O. I swear I don't. I've gotten to the point that when I watch other teams running what Coach calls the "normal NCAA offense" I get bored stiff. The teams with truly great talent - Oregon, TCU, theOSU - are ok to watch, but even there I find myself thinking that if they had a decent BB and ran the option right they would be a lot better. For other teams it's a matter of wondering why they are sticking with offenses that are so easy to figure out and defend.

But then I'm an old OL myself and I'm used to watching line play first. Changes your perspective, that.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Oregon is basically the exact opposite of us. Hurry up, tons of passes, run to keep the D honest. They are very effective at what they do. I enjoy watching what we do so much more. Both are great offenses though....there is more than one way to skin a cat / D