Just think

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
There is NO doubt that PJ gives us the best chance to compete with our recruiting handicaps, but I just never thought we were going to be able to get over the hump with the O making up for the D....now that we are there, we need to improve the D, and "katy, bar the door". PJ is a great coach, and hopefully he can find guys that want to be a part of the success he will create.....

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow
I saw that too. Really sad that some GT fans cannot celebrate our success because they made their minds up about the coach a long time ago and can't let it go. smh.

It is sad. All of those dudes are hacks except for mack. Helluva cringes every time he sees Laskey tote the rock. Jim has been a ghost. Unbelievable they can't enjoy the best offense in the country and an 11 win team.

TheGridironGeek

Jolly Good Fellow
It is sad. All of those dudes are hacks except for mack. Helluva cringes every time he sees Laskey tote the rock. Jim has been a ghost. Unbelievable they can't enjoy the best offense in the country and an 11 win team.

Bottom line, if you think that offense is boring or mediocre, you don't know handegg. GT could have scored 60 last night if not for a few bad breaks and some clock-killing during mop up time. What kind of ignorant do you have to be to think a generic zone-read offense would produce the same results against the best defenses in the land? And isn't it boring when everyone runs the same stuff anyway?

My suspicion is that there's a lot of mediocre fans out there whose only amusement is watching a QB stand in one spot and throw (the same) passes (over and over). They should all quit watching the NCAA and buy arena football tickets. Plenty of generic short passing there.

TheGridironGeek

Jolly Good Fellow
I thought it had been shut down long ago!

Apparently there are still posters going on about how a poorly-coached team plays a boring, ineffective style and just got lucky this season. Continuing right through bowl week and what should be a very happy new year for any Tech fan with an IQ of pi. Are they all secretly Georgia fans or just mentally incapacitated?

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer

I talked with him before the game. He was spot on about what would happen.
He also had something to say about our uniforms:)

Helluva is a good guy.

Some over there maybe on suicide watch:peeking: I just got tried of reading nothing but doom and gloom posts:vomit:

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Ilovetheirony. I didn't even know that board existed until your post led me to check it out. Man oh man.
Ditto. I looked at it for the first and last time. By the way, I have a GT friends that is still anti-CPJ, and says the team won this year in spite of him. Sad, so sad.

TheGridironGeek

Jolly Good Fellow
Ditto. I looked at it for the first and last time. By the way, I have a GT friends that is still anti-CPJ, and says the team won this year in spite of him. Sad, so sad.

Right? I am extremely impressed with the class and intelligence of the Tech fanbase online, but that board is more on the level of an FSU or USC forum.