Just a question.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
A question was posed to me today as to what scenario if any would I pull for UGA.
I got to thinking and only came to one to conclusion.
"Anything vs ISIS I'd be a mutt fan".
Are there any teams you guys would pick UGA to win if they were to play?
This can hypothetical vs NFL or NBA,MLB as well.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Maybe UGA vs. Duke in basketball? On the one hand, I would hate for UGA to have a big win. On the other hand, probably only 10 of their fans would notice. Oh, and I really really hate Duke basketball!

stech81

Helluva Engineer
A question was posed to me today as to what scenario if any would I pull for UGA.
I got to thinking and only came to one to conclusion.
"Anything vs ISIS I'd be a mutt fan".
Are there any teams you guys would pick UGA to win if they were to play?
This can hypothetical vs NFL or NBA,MLB as well.
Hard question but I think I would ( no I know) pull for ISIS over uga

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
It's far fetched, but if we were at, say 8-0, or something, I could see myself pulling hard for them and every other opponent we play because it helps us. In the absence of some self-serving reason, though, the correct and only answer is f--- no.

Scubapro

Banned
If ISIS played UGag in football at Athens...I would want the armed forces to place a tactical nuke on the 50 yard line...assuming all of ISIS was in attendance of course

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Anyone vs UGA
PI$$ on Em

Just to prove my point. My son is an excellent football player and excellent wrestler. He has a shot at a scholarship from either sport as well as academically. He is a USC Gamecock fan. He asked what if he got a scholarship to Clemson and I said I would be the biggest Clemson fan for 4 years. He asked about Duke, I repeated my answer. When he said what if I get a scholarship to UGA and I said "I don't even know your name"

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Somebody asked me this about Ugag v FSU once. I said that the only thing I could root for between those teams is for the starting 22 and the entire coaching staff of both teams to suddenly come down with violent dysentery as they came onto the field, soiled themselves on national tv, and spent the entire regulation puking their guts out on the sideline.
Now that's something I could stand up and cheer for!