Juice Builds Juice

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Guess I'm the only one, but I have confidence CGC is going to put together an outstanding class.
Seems to me we're offering something this year that no one else is offering.
Individual player branding done by a company that is the best at it in cfb, couple with Atlanta, Ga with all it's fortune 500 companies, an outstanding degree from a school that sits smack dab at the center of cfb in America. As CGC says, others will have player branding soon, but it doesn't appear it will be this year. I don't know about the kids we're talking to, but if it were me, I'm coming to GT if given the chance. I'm sitting back with confidence in my man CGC and company.

Milwaukee

Banned
Guess I'm the only one, but I have confidence CGC is going to put together an outstanding class.
Seems to me we're offering something this year that no one else is offering.
Individual player branding done by a company that is the best at it in cfb, couple with Atlanta, Ga with all it's fortune 500 companies, an outstanding degree from a school that sits smack dab at the center of cfb in America. As CGC says, others will have player branding soon, but it doesn't appear it will be this year. I don't know about the kids we're talking to, but if it were me, I'm coming to GT if given the chance. I'm sitting back with confidence in my man CGC and company.

You’re not the only one bud. This train is rolling.

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
Before all this Covid-19 mess, I was with you. What CGC did in his last class was amazing for his first full year. Now, I'm worried. CGC and his staff are successful at recruiting by force of personality. We have already lost the entire spring, and since there wont be students on campus this summer, we have lost the summer as well to get face to face with recruits. That hurts us - a LOT. We can only hope that a lot of the top players decide they want to stay close to home, and that we can get more than our share of them.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Before all this Covid-19 mess, I was with you. What CGC did in his last class was amazing for his first full year. Now, I'm worried. CGC and his staff are successful at recruiting by force of personality. We have already lost the entire spring, and since there wont be students on campus this summer, we have lost the summer as well to get face to face with recruits. That hurts us - a LOT. We can only hope that a lot of the top players decide they want to stay close to home, and that we can get more than our share of them.
I disagree. I think this environment is where this group can rise above. CGC has always been an innovator when it comes to reaching out to recruits (for example: he was one of the first to use Myspace as a recruiting tool) and as other's catch on he is already moving on to the next tactic. I guarantee this staff is reaching recruits in more unique and impactful ways than any other staff out there. Even though they are not physically face to face, they are still sharing their personalities with recruits.

GTFLETCH

Banned
Sky is falling. Great thread btw...
I did not say the sky is falling but the fact remains our program is hurt probably more by this crisis’s as CGC is unable to close on campus....IIWII.... Which means we better come out swinging when the season starts.... BTW I think with all the transfers that sat the bench last year we will be bowl bound....

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Ranked 54th in the Nation!!! Moving on up!!!! Lets Go!!!

https://georgiatech.rivals.com/commitments/football/2021
Hell yeah!! 3 spots ahead of Ole Miss and the Lane Train barreling into Oxford. 5 spots ahead of ol’ St. Nick and Bammer. 14 spots ahead of Oklahoma State and the Pokes who won 10 games 6 times last decade and never less than 7. The old Stanford Cardinal trail Tech by 17 spots, and UCLA does by 19. Seems like recruiting is trending up again this year!!

Seriously dude, chill tf out

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Hell yeah!! 3 spots ahead of Ole Miss and the Lane Train barreling into Oxford. 5 spots ahead of ol’ St. Nick and Bammer. 14 spots ahead of Oklahoma State and the Pokes who won 10 games 6 times last decade and never less than 7. The old Stanford Cardinal trail Tech by 17 spots, and UCLA does by 19. Seems like recruiting is trending up again this year!!

Seriously dude, chill tf out

Half of our fans are actually great fans...they other half are self loathers. I'm not sure some of our "fans" actually want GT to do well because they like complaining about things more.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Newest flip moves Tech to 46 in the rankings. Tied with FSU and ahead of Oklahoma, Louisville, South Carolina, and Auburn. Now blowing Alabama, Ok. State, Stanford, and UCLA out of the water. Man, it sure does feel great being at the top when it comes to recruiting.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Newest flip moves Tech to 46 in the rankings. Tied with FSU and ahead of Oklahoma, Louisville, South Carolina, and Auburn. Now blowing Alabama, Ok. State, Stanford, and UCLA out of the water. Man, it sure does feel great being at the top when it comes to recruiting.
For now lol

Milwaukee

Banned
Not all that worried about us right now. It’s early. I am worried about several teams we play every year recruiting so well though. UNC in particular.

UNC was a sleeping giant that needed the right staff. That train is rolling, I think it’s a good thing for the conference overall. We had a window the last 5 years with everyone on our side being down and we fudged it up big time.
Still can’t believe Howell had 3600yds and 38tds as a freshman, holy moly.