Juanyeh Thomas Is Fun To Watch

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
20180316_204120.jpg

He made the basketball all star game, but played w a bad ankle so i dont know how good he is.
Imo he will be a killer safety or a fast lb. He is a big guy.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I think it's been over 30 years since we've had one of these against Georgia:

Juanyea Thomas return against UGA (2018):

Bruh, I’ll admit this is the first replay of that I have watched. I saw it live, but after our loss and COJ announcing his retirement I never did watch a replay of the game.

That cut he made at our 22ish was sick. Can’t wait to see him evolve for us in the years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milwaukee

Banned
Bruh, I’ll admit this is the first replay of that I have watched. I saw it live, but after our loss and COJ announcing his retirement I never did watch a replay of the game.

That cut he made at our 22ish was sick. Can’t wait to see him evolve for us in the years to come.

Same here. Dude is our most explosive playmaker.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Fun fact: Most of my online passwords to secure info are WordDaniels34. I challenge any hacker on the globe to crack my accounts. Not this one though, this one is pretty simple here on Swarm. I think it's Calvin something.

Hahah

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Juanyeh had two KOR TDs and the 100 yard INT TD return this year.
Would have another KOR TD if not the holding call on BJS in the Bowling Green game.
He was seriously undervalued by the recruiting rankings.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Juanyeh had two KOR TDs and the 100 yard INT TD return this year.
Would have another KOR TD if not the holding call on BJS in the Bowling Green game.
He was seriously undervalued by the recruiting rankings.
Yeah...The dude had two kickoff return TDs in a single season and some people still say:
I think he's got a lot of potential on kickoffs, just needs a little adjustment on his thought process to dance less.

I wonder if I am watching the same game as other people sometimes.