Juanyeh Thomas Is Fun To Watch

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
He's a natural punt returner. I think he can get coached up a little on both punt and kickoff returns. Definitely nice to have some athleticism back there.

I think he's great on punt returns, just needs some blocking help.

On kickoffs he needs to watch some tape of good returners: not a lot of shake, just full speed N/S and small sudden course corrections to avoid tackles.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
He's a natural punt returner. I think he can get coached up a little on both punt and kickoff returns. Definitely nice to have some athleticism back there.

On kickoffs he needs to watch some tape of good returners: not a lot of shake, just full speed N/S and small sudden course corrections to avoid tackles.
Saw his mom and family at yellow jacket alley from what I saw they were already enjoying the day saw the mom grinning from ear to ear and it seems like they have a good family!

At least he actually looked for blockers on his punt return, unlike anybody ever did last year. I was very impressed.

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
At least he actually looked for blockers on his punt return, unlike anybody ever did last year. I was very impressed.

I think he did really well on his punt returns. The only coaching up he needs there is getting out of the way of he loses it in the sun (that's an easy fix). Like I said he's a natural punt returner.

I think he's got a lot of potential on kickoffs, just needs a little adjustment on his thought process to dance less.

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
Want to feel old? He was born.... in the year 2000.

Attachments

• IMG_2444.JPG
    IMG_2444.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 60

Deleted member 2897

He’s had some disgusting dirty filthy dunks in basketball. Anybody out there who is good at the Google, please feel free to post. I’m not good sometimes at researching on the internets.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
He's exciting but many times you don't want exciting in a punt return.Just catch the ball is enough most of the time.
He needs to know when to stop fighting when 3 guys tie him up to strip ball.So he gains 1 more yd.Let it go.

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
He had better hold the ball a little tighter during his returns. He will fumble if he doesn't clean that up. But I was very impressed with his athleticism.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk