Votes: 28 24.3%

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 4+

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
JT not fast?? Gotta be kidding me. That kid churns up turf. Turnover rate does not = speed. He beat an angle on that free kick return and there was never a doubt watching from the upper north. He might be the fastest kid we have in the wide open. Long legged kids don't always look as fast as they are. CJ didn't look fast either until you saw how he separated from people. JT is the same way.

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
I am surprised, but not surprised, that he is a 3 star. He is pretty close to freakish in an athletic sense. More fuel to throw on the star rating fire.

He didn't get the stats his senior year because teams didn't throw at him. In all honesty, if he commits to Auburn, he's a 4*.

I love his enthusiasm and the way he plays the game. He has the it factor. He also seems all in to steal Clemson's phrase.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
He has a great frame as well. 6'3" 205 can probably put on a decent amount of muscle without losing speed. Love the way he threw the Miami returner away on the muffed punt with just one arm. Just imagine what he'll look like next year with an off season in the weight room. It'll be interesting to see where he's at next fall.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Anybody got a video of the actual return? I'm in the Middle East and the wifi is extremely poor here, so I missed it. I got to see some of the game, but would like to just see how the return developed...please post if anyone has it. Thanks in advance!!
Hey hope someone sent you a clip as I missed your post. If there’s anything else you want to see let me know, I’ll try to get it to you. After family, missing football games was the toughest thing being away from home.

Stay safe.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
He has a great frame as well. 6'3" 205 can probably put on a decent amount of muscle without losing speed. Love the way he threw the Miami returner away on the muffed punt with just one arm. Just imagine what he'll look like next year with an off season in the weight room. It'll be interesting to see where he's at next fall.

Love the talent returning on D:

J Thomas
C Thomas
Carpenter
Oliver
T Swilling
Jackson
B Swilling (hope he breaks out)
TK
Griffin

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
JT not fast?? Gotta be kidding me. That kid churns up turf. Turnover rate does not = speed. He beat an angle on that free kick return and there was never a doubt watching from the upper north. He might be the fastest kid we have in the wide open. Long legged kids don't always look as fast as they are. CJ didn't look fast either until you saw how he separated from people. JT is the same way.

I don’t think anyone was really questioning Juanyeh’s speed as much as saying how his long strides make it appear he isn’t running as fast as he actually is. The kid is huge, and he’s a lot faster than is expected of a guy his size. He just looks effortless running, only he’s moving really fast.

GT Chillin' It

Jolly Good Fellow
Just as a side note... I took my nephew out on the field for pre-game warmups and we stood next to the DBs for the most part. Juanyeh was the only one to stop and say hey to the fans. Every time between reps he would walk over to the kids and give out fist bumps and talk to them. Great character and truly appreciates the fans.