JT look a little slow to anybody?

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
FWIW I don't think he looked slow, at first live viewing that is. He got out into space on those reverse bootleg runs in good order. I am glad he is finishing runs like a QB instead of a RB. That is just good business in my mind. I will watch closely on replay later, to see if it looks anything like nagging injury.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
He's not as explosive as he was in the beginning of the season, and his change of direction isn't the same. I think the season is starting to catch up to his legs, but it's the same with everyone else playing football. Football is a tough sport...the body isn't going all season without breaking down a bit. He's still faster than 95% of the guys on the field, but definitely not the same mach speed he started the season with.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
(1) agree JeT is not as fast and nimble since the Duke game, and we haven't really needed him to be.
(2) Think we will need that, especially against UGa.
(3) Best QB talent at GT since I have been watching considering both starter and backup

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
If Matthew Jordon catches on like I think he will TB will be next years Synjin
The other freshman QB has good promise also doesn't he?

I was thinking TB was a senior. Would love to see him at BB. I am not sure how he would feel about it, although he seems to be a team player. In fact that is what is the strength of this group is IMO they play unselfishly as a team.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
We need 3 QBs ready to go. For the past couple of years, we've had our 3rd QB be a guy who's red-shirting. We won't need to do that next year.

I really don't see moving Tim. Even with Matthew progressing well, I suspect Tim will still be our #2 next year and doubt he would break the 2 deep at another position. Oh, and I'm really a big fan of Matthew Jordan.

4NatlChmps

Jolly Good Fellow
He's looked slower to me since the Duke game. He's still quick enough to run the offense to perfection though.
Agree that it's since Duke PURPOSELY twisted his ankle. I say next year we break one of their players fingers off in a pile and take it to the sidelines and ram it up Buttclipp's a--!

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
After having watched the DVR replays, I really don't think JT is slowed down right now. He looked pretty darned quick to me. He was careful at the end of runs and I appreciate that actually.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
He looked a little like he was favoring something on his TD run. He's not a long, graceful strider to start with. And let's see ... 43, 56, 35 and 42 (points on offense) the last four games, unless I'm forgetting something ... yeah, he's OK.