JP MASON!!!!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I think there were competing agendas and the Staff was not organized. They made a humongous deal out of changing the offense, so they couldn’t just hand the ball off to Mason or let Oliver run & use that to set up the pass because they got themselves in a position where that would look odd.

I’ll attribute this to growing pains. Improve, improve some more, and keep improving after that and the bitching will go away.
I hope they are smart enough to keep feeding Mason.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I think there were competing agendas and the Staff was not organized. They made a humongous deal out of changing the offense, so they couldn’t just hand the ball off to Mason or let Oliver run & use that to set up the pass because they got themselves in a position where that would look odd.

I’ll attribute this to growing pains. Improve, improve some more, and keep improving after that and the bitching will go away.
This is the simplest explanations. Occams Razor.

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
Literally nobody has stated the cupboard was bare at RB.
Plenty complained about FCS offers---including our RBs. The truth is, the nucleus of our starters received offers by major D-1 programs and our FCS only guys are pretty damn good. We simply need 4 or 5 Perdoni, Richards, Battle type guys like our competition typically has, and 2-3 more OL as good as what we have (scholarship players), and this team would be much much better. Throw in say our 3rd or 4th best pass rushing DE over the last 15 years or so and we have a ACC contender. Elite recruiting like has been promised should more than fill the bill.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Just scrolling back thru some of the old stuff... good call by @tech_wreck47
Screenshot_20191115-161054_Chrome.jpg