Jose

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
:cry:

(It's ok, kg. Sharife Cooper put up some crazy stats in the gleague ... before the Hawks got rid of 'im for nuthin'.)

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Just thinking out loud here, but I wonder what Jose's trade value is right now. I'm sure there are varying beliefs depending on which GM you talk to, but an undrafted guy who played major minutes in a playoff push, has a patented steal move, nicknamed after one of the most iconic game franchises of all time, earned himself an extension, Rising Stars MVP, only undrafted guy named to the event, and has a cult following of sorts. Jose is at an all-time high right now and he deserves every bit of it.

Hawks, you know what you have to do.......

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Hawks, you know what you have to do.......

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Who would they offer the Pens in trade? Trae Young? God forbid. Collins? Murray? They're stuck with the roster they have and no one in their right mind would make a trade with them

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Who would they offer the Pens in trade? Trae Young? God forbid. Collins? Murray? They're stuck with the roster they have and no one in their right mind would make a trade with them
Let's not go crazy now. We love Baller-ado but, in NBA math, his value is still relatively low. There are several players and/or picks that would get Jose to Atlanta fairly easily.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Let's not go crazy now. We love Baller-ado but, in NBA math, his value is still relatively low. There are several players and/or picks that would get Jose to Atlanta fairly easily.
Not like we have many 2nd rounders to use anymore, but I was thinking a couple of 2nd rounders plus Aaron Holiday would be more than enough to get the job done.