Jose Alvarado - Broken Arm - Best Wishes for a Fast Healing

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Jose and I share something, I hope he's healing quicker than I am! :ROFLMAO:

upload_2018-4-3_15-3-47.jpeg

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It's the internet...make up some story that is sexier and better than an auto accident!!:)

You're supposed to say you were building a habit for Humanity when, all of a sudden, the hot chick next to you passes out. In the middle of delivering life-saving mouth-to-mouth, the roof catches on fire. So, while delivering m2m, you direct all the nuns to safety. But there's a gas leak down the road so the fire department is swamped. So then you jerry-rig the hydrant to save the neighborhood.

That's when the hot chick comes back to thank you for the m2m with her own brand of m2m. But she doesn't look both ways before crossing and doesn't see the fire engine! That's when you hurl your body out into the road, narrowly escaping disaster. Luckily, and by the grace of the good Lawd, you escape with a broken arm.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
You're supposed to say you were building a habit for Humanity when, all of a sudden, the hot chick next to you passes out. In the middle of delivering life-saving mouth-to-mouth, the roof catches on fire. So, while delivering m2m, you direct all the nuns to safety. But there's a gas leak down the road so the fire department is swamped. So then you jerry-rig the hydrant to save the neighborhood.

That's when the hot chick comes back to thank you for the m2m with her own brand of m2m. But she doesn't look both ways before crossing and doesn't see the fire engine! That's when you hurl your body out into the road, narrowly escaping disaster. Luckily, and by the grace of the good Lawd, you escape with a broken arm.

Damn son you ought to be an author! :D

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Not much difference in some of us.....:blackeye:
Oh, come on—you're not fooling any of us regular folk...you all crossed that line a long time ago.

(Me? I'm looking down at my toes saying, "Don't cross that line, dude"...and then the voices in my head say, "It's just little baby-step, and then everything will be A-okay...")

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
Oh, come on—you're not fooling any of us regular folk...you all crossed that line a long time ago.

(Me? I'm looking down at my toes saying, "Don't cross that line, dude"...and then the voices in my head say, "It's just little baby-step, and then everything will be A-okay...")
At least you can see your toes...