Jose Alvarado - Broken Arm - Best Wishes for a Fast Healing

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Thoughts and prayers for Jose.

Assume he'll be put back together tonight and start the healing process.
Randy Waters just stated that they have repositioned and stabilized the elbow and hopefully it was just a dislocation.

Jose came back out to the floor with a sling to wave to the crowd, then he left to go in for x-rays.

Last edited:

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Yeah it was weird he looked like he was looking for someone specific. I am not great at reading lips but it seemed like he said “I don’t see them” then went back in to the locker room.

Anyone know if his family is there? I hope so. Hearing about an injury to your family via tv or worse twitter seems awful. Hopefully his parents are notified as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Did Moore even play? Not sure what is up with that situation unless he has asked not to play in the games. Why even dress ?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Watch. We just let them play now and JO gets his and averages like 25 a game the rest of he year and declares. Lol. It would only be fitting right?!?

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
JMo did not play.
Anyone know what's up here? When he returned to the team, I assumed he was available to play. He obviously isn't ACC calibre, but you'd think we could use him for minutes in a situation like this. He might not be great, but he has experience running the point in the ACC.

It's odd for him to come back if he was told he would not play no matter what. I guess maybe he's just a good teammate?

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I think CJP made his decision last night about who he would play. Cole and Wright responded well, so let's see how it goes. I was surprised when Moore did not enter the game after Jose was injured, so the decision to withhold him from competition may have been made already.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
The two most promising freshmen get injured just as they become major contributors to the team.

This season...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: