Jordan Ponchez Mason fan !!!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Im guessing he will probably get a shirt this year unless he just blows the minds of coaches in camp. Once that shirt comes off he will get a fair shot at pt.

I really love the talent we have landed in the last 3 classes brought in. We are actually building quality depth at a ton of positions. Still need to bolster both lines more to get to an elite level but I think we are closer to getting where we need to than we've been in a very long time.
I think he's shirt, too! There's just a ton to learn and a lot of guys who already "know where to go" as they like to say. RSing gives the guys an extra season to weight train as well. That is a huge positive that is often overlooked. Parker Braun mentioned how much he gained this offseason in the weight room and how he missed that opportunity during the season last year.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
If we've learned anything, it's if your good enough you will play early. DM.

Yes. My comments were a reflection of who's ahead of him being really really good. Not to mention the positive buzz surrounding his classmate. So if he sees the field early, it will be a sign of exceptionality. Either way, Jordan will get his chance for great things in time, both on and off the field. That's what makes Tech great. Lots of studs never get much action on good teams, but there's no way it will be wasted time here unless he chooses that path himself.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Yes. My comments were a reflection of who's ahead of him being really really good. Not to mention the positive buzz surrounding his classmate. So if he sees the field early, it will be a sign of exceptionality. Either way, Jordan will get his chance for great things in time, both on and off the field. That's what makes Tech great. Lots of studs never get much action on good teams, but there's no way it will be wasted time here unless he chooses that path himself.
Oh my bad, I see what you are saying.