Jordan Ponchez Mason fan !!!

Coachstick12

Georgia Tech Fan
Coached this kid since he was 10. Great kid, student, athelete and comes from an awesome family. You guys have a good one in #24. I am looking for sites or radio shows or any suggestions you guys would have for us to follow him and the team on. Thanks for your help and advice.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Part of a good class.
I would think it would be good to Bulk up by red shirting.
He should be a beast like the Navy BB.

Coached this kid since he was 10. Great kid, student, athelete and comes from an awesome family. You guys have a good one in #24. I am looking for sites or radio shows or any suggestions you guys would have for us to follow him and the team on. Thanks for your help and advice.
During the season, if you can't attend or already get the games on the radio, you can listen online at the following link. You can also listen to the weekly call-in shows with the coach on Mondays prior to the games.
https://tunein.com/radio/Georgia-Tech-IMG-Sports-Network-s230311/

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I would go back and try to find my post, but I'm to lazy. I have been high on Jordan since I knew he held an offer from GT. I think he has a special ability with size, speed, and the ability to make cuts that we haven't always had here at GT under CPJ. I've actually made comments that if he picks up on the system fast, he could brake the 2 deep this year, and the latest by next year. He kinda reminds me of a Levon bell in his running style, just not as patient (as if anyone is)he looks bigger than his listed weight at 205 any comment on that and his 40 yard dash? Welcome to the board!

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
And he likes Blackberry Smoke !!!! Ha
Coach

Everyone loves Blackberry Smoke!,
Was Jordan the 10 year old you knew was going to play Div 1 football one day if he stayed motivated? Or was he the type that just kept getting better and better as the years went by.

Coachstick12

Georgia Tech Fan
He ran a legit 4.5 and and 6.5 60 for baseball. He told me the other day that he was already up to 215. He was the kid you new was special when you saw him in a uniform. I coached him in baseball and always thought that's the way he would go. No lie, I have seen Chez hit them as far as the kid from Peachtree did the other day when he was that age. You guys will eventually fall in love with this kids heart and determination more than anything. His will to win has definitely been instilled in him. Everyone here loves him and thanks very highly of the young man. Thanks for all the information and the link to the radio shows. Definitely was looking for that. Thanks, New Yellow Jacket Fan

strong90

Jolly Good Fellow

The GT Gameday app is the bomb for in-game homerism.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
He ran a legit 4.5 and and 6.5 60 for baseball. He told me the other day that he was already up to 215. He was the kid you new was special when you saw him in a uniform. I coached him in baseball and always thought that's the way he would go. No lie, I have seen Chez hit them as far as the kid from Peachtree did the other day when he was that age. You guys will eventually fall in love with this kids heart and determination more than anything. His will to win has definitely been instilled in him. Everyone here loves him and thanks very highly of the young man. Thanks for all the information and the link to the radio shows. Definitely was looking for that. Thanks, New Yellow Jacket Fan
Wow he's pretty fast, I was 2nd fastest on my college team (baseball) with a 6.7. Glad he's on the team. I saw on a UT board where a guy asked about him, and said we got a good one.

RLR

Jolly Good Fellow
@Coachstick12 welcome to the board!

i take a lot of stock in subjective player attributes like the one you provided. There's a good track record of people coming to this board (or HS coaches doing interviews with the AJC when the kid signs) to talk about a player's good characteristics off the field and that player going on to exceed recruiting ranking expectations.

AJ Gray, Austin Twins, Kenny Cooper, and Matthew Jordan come to mind, along with our incoming QB from northside warner robins

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the info! Hope he's patient. A lot of guys ahead of him. Gonna take a couple years to see the field I imagine. If not, he's a good one for sure!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Im guessing he will probably get a shirt this year unless he just blows the minds of coaches in camp. Once that shirt comes off he will get a fair shot at pt.

I really love the talent we have landed in the last 3 classes brought in. We are actually building quality depth at a ton of positions. Still need to bolster both lines more to get to an elite level but I think we are closer to getting where we need to than we've been in a very long time.