Jordan Mason Question

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Another example to always approach life like you might be next man up. Work hard, go to class, do the right thing. Prepare like you are the starter. JPM went from 3rd string to 1st in a matter of a day. KirVonte did it last year. Jay Jones was QB4 but might have been QB2 right now. You just never know. Tobias Oliver was QB5 and is now QB2. I hope in the first quarter that JPM drops 50+ yards, hit his blocks, and acquits himself well. He has earned it!

[emoji1433] Excellent points! [emoji1432]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
We have 3 Bbacks that have good speed and are tough to tackle. T Marshall says the O is “clicking” (I interpret that as guys aren’t missing assignments). We have big play guys at Aback. We have probably our best all around and deepest OL in CPJs tenure. The only ? marks I have is at WR (camp reports were promising) and QB consistency with reads and throws.

I think our O is gonna roll again this year. BDS is gonna be big play central again.
Don't sleep on Brad, he had a great camp.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Im proud of him if he never scores a touchdown or rushes for a single yard. In three years he will be graduating from one the top institutions in the country and that makes us the proudest. Watch him play and then you give your own opinion of him and
good luck tech
One of the defenders was asked to describe him and all he said was hard to tackle. Actually he said a bigger Kirvante.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Im proud of him if he never scores a touchdown or rushes for a single yard. In three years he will be graduating from one the top institutions in the country and that makes us the proudest. Watch him play and then you give your own opinion of him and
good luck tech
I’m glad he’s getting this opportunity. I’ve been saying since he committed that he’s a good one and wouldn’t be surprised to see him get playing time early. He is literally a do it all type back.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
good luck tech

He should start Saturday. Come watch!

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
good luck tech
Amen! We're all rooting for him to make his mark with his starting opportunity and thrive over these next few years. Glad to see people in his support system have this fantastic attitude!

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
I actually wonder if there's a chance they keep rolling with him if he tears it up in the first quarter. Plenty of established guys lose a starting spot when they have to sit for suspension or minor injury.