Jordan Mason Question

Amerson1990

Banned
Anyone heard yet if he has been cleared to play Saturday?
CPJ said he might have an academic issue and not be able to play, Just curious if anyone heard of the outcome from meeting yesterday??? .

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
What I want to know is: Is he the "JB"/JP TQM mentioned as one of the three fastest on the team? CPJ mentioned on the radio show "everyone calls him JP". If he's 6'1" 212 and one of the three fastest guys on the team... he's gonna be a weapon.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I think the academic issue will determine if he starts or not. I’m pretty sure CPJ said he’ll play.

Yeah I was kind of thinking the academic meeting was relative to whether KirVonte starts or not (the context I saw it mentioned was talking about the suspensions being for minor academic things), like they’re giving him a chance to earn back his starting job by doing right.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
So I read what CPJ said completely different. I took it that grades come out, and as long as his grades meet the standards he will start. I mean is there a NCAA standard but GT has its own standard for guys to start? That doesn’t make much sense to me.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
What I want to know is: Is he the "JB"/JP TQM mentioned as one of the three fastest on the team? CPJ mentioned on the radio show "everyone calls him JP". If he's 6'1" 212 and one of the three fastest guys on the team... he's gonna be a weapon.

It's JB Jaytlin Askew... Skip to 3:12 to see Jaytlin. He says he's definitely the fastest also Tariq Carpenter confirms it at the end.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
I believe Curry is gonna be a pleasant surprise for our defense this year. He's been banged up but he stood out on tape at Buford when a ton of D1 talent was on the field.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
We have 3 Bbacks that have good speed and are tough to tackle. T Marshall says the O is “clicking” (I interpret that as guys aren’t missing assignments). We have big play guys at Aback. We have probably our best all around and deepest OL in CPJs tenure. The only ? marks I have is at WR (camp reports were promising) and QB consistency with reads and throws.

I think our O is gonna roll again this year. BDS is gonna be big play central again.

Deleted member 2897

As a reminder, when starting a new thread that includes a player’s name, you must use at least 5 disqualifying statements.

For example, you could title this thread: “A question about Jordan Ponchez-Mason who has not been arrested, involved with the police, is under no suspicion, is not injured, doesn’t even have a niggle, slept well last night, is pretty happy, and doesn’t own a scooter”